1. Request or Print a Vote-by-Mail application
2. Mail the application back to us:Cuyahoga County Board of Elections
3. Wait to receive your ballot in the mail from the Board of Elections
4. Return your voted ballot by U.S. Mail or deliver it in person
Use the secure drop box in the Board of Elections parking lot:Cuyahoga County Board of Elections
Track Your Ballot
Qualified electors who are members of the uniformed services, their family members, or qualified electors residing overseas may apply for a Vote-by-Mail ballot.
The FPCA form is for absent Uniformed Service members, their families, and citizens residing outside the United States. It is used to register to vote, request a Vote-by-Mail ballot, and update your contact information.
The Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) works to ensure Service members, their eligible family members, and overseas citizens are aware of their right to vote and have the tools and resources to successfully do so - from anywhere in the world.
- Vote in the comfort of your own home
- Avoid the lines at the polls on Election Day
- Take your time researching candidates and issues
- Absentee ballots are counted first on Election Night
- Request a ballot for any election in the current calendar year
If you have questions about your Vote-by-Mail ballot request, call us.